Friday, April 20, 2007

Curse!

After composing a horrendous curse on her behalf, I was about to succumb…luckily I survived.

The very next moment I was there in her doorstep asking for the compensation. We both knew, our lives were mere existence, diminutives not only with physical attributions but with both mental and rational endowments of a destitute. Like me…she too cared about things that hardly matters except few ounces of remembrance. Too much of servitude towards life. A brief!

She wanted me to curse life for letting her fell prey to its dirty designs. She was happy doing nothing. She was content living alone. Then we met…and the struggle begins. She didn’t outrightly blame me but she was astute in letting me share her insignificance in survival.

“A painful punishment
In a nursing home where dreams nourish,
Drips the captor
And the consecrated soul in tandem, thus
Testified the hoax in alteration of life!
Oh,
If you are living for life
Come join me
Let’s curse life for it’s sake, for
You too cry like me
For it’s sake,
All truth seems irrelevant with reading of time!
Come join me
Let’s abandon life for it’s own sake.”

But, unlike me, she knew hacked values. May be she wanted to curse me!

No comments: