Monday, October 22, 2007

Demise!

She came calling me
And asked about the parenthesis of life;
I had no clue and hugged her a lifetime,
The moment seemed an eternity.
May be that was a period.
There was a time, spent with laughter:
She was around and beautiful abound.
After a Period,
Everything was vociferous and without colour.
May be that was also a period.
I didn’t know that she was tired
And wished to rest a while,
I didn’t know that she was engaged
And wanted to live a while.
But I, as usual selfish and
Ignored her the shroud that shield her world
From countless wheels that lurk like time machines do!
I was cruel,
Not to let her feign a life
When she always wanted was love.
Her tired body and the eminence of engagement
Did release me from the whispers she brought
When I remember her!
But the cremation and betrothal,
They trussed my age in her shadow.
She came calling me
And asked if time will still stand still
When I wait for,
And asked if I will still clutch her
When she wishes to fly?
Now,
Time is freak and doesn’t wait for a period.
May be this is the full-stop;
The end of me
While everything else’s all her reminiscence!

No comments: