Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Face!


Somebody visited my orkut page but didn’t leave any message. It was shown in the Recent Visits. I don’t know the name and the face either. Is it possible to have two persons having the same name and same face? Out of curiosity, I give a return visit; we may call it courtesy visit. But, I was not happy with that, I did browse through. It was like, I was doing some sort of recce for an impending tour, which looks quite possible looking at the photograph associated with the visitor’s profile. At times, it seems to me, this routine visit could well turn out to be a beautifully coordinated Combing Operation to find any thing, anything that may convince my purpose. In fact, that photograph was unusual.

After a brief while, I came to the conclusion that, that somebody might be looking for someone who has got the same name as mine and has got same face like mine. No worries, I thought to myself. My face is not my product. I can create toy guns, using mud and clay and other assortments. I can make collages. But not my own face! I didn’t create it like those celebrities. I hadn’t even done a make-up, except my glasses. I have no issues somebody having same face as mine. Rather obscure though, but I feel proud. The face that I carry around here must be God’s favourite one. What a creation!

The face intrigued me. It bemused me.

But, I am not devoid of the thought of an image that my face carries. This very thought floors my happy disposition.

No comments: