Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Window For You!

The abundance of nature
it creeps inside my heart
ever slowly like a rainbow
beyond my floating dream, grazing the
distant horizon, after a brief spell!

Only then, I realized
i have been a blind man
shrouded with trembling truths
like a dead man in some splendid coffin
searching a gap, and
peeping through the indelible holes
left after violent strikes of burial;
there, I wished to open a window for you
without any wavy mirrors
that seldom reflects what we saw in each other’s eyes;
for you, I thought
green shoots and some flowers, and
pictures of lovers holding each other’s hands
like I hold yours, may
Open your heart!

I know not well
The pain you have endured waiting
Haven’t had the share of promises of meeting
Like you have searched for a fallen pen
That bleeds death’s chastity.
But I wish to open a window for you
Without any expensive curtail,
Curtails, for me, they hide stars

I wished to open a window for you
For these flowers, for these living roses
Whatever colour you choose to paint
I have kisses in their petals, like
I have stolen one from you!

***12/21/2009***

No comments: