Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Sisterhood!

she went home searching for a new reason
and send me a season
wrapped in the colour of blood
and here, i called myself a red

like a message wrapped besieged
within the realm of sisterhood
it brings me spirits from home
and, I continue to dream

for a fasting soul
many a feasts look meagre,
the hunger will never die
and the spirits will never rest

and my dreams
you judge them for snorts
but for a dream
it costs me a lifetime

a dream within dream

oh! it is the season of ningol chak-kouba
but for every tarmac that paints red
and every pebble that soaks blood
it will be a season of vengeance
for each one us who dare to roam restless
even after scorched through lies and lies

and spirits continue to dream
for a sisterhood this ningol chak-kouba

1 comment:

Ronid Aka Akhu said...

Naba Ibo seireng anouba khara hakatlune...