Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Psychedelic Poem!

If you ever see your favourite rack
You will know, it has got smuts left by my invasion;
There, in its every shelf
I have hidden my prominence like titles of expansive books
Some gifts and some bought, but
All hollow except the rim of covers, and
Those bookmarks of yours through every page
Of words and numerous blots
They are like my lies for a lifetime of moonlit dreams
I couldn’t hold onto myself
So I tried interpreting myself
For better or worse, that I don’t know
But, I was sure with one common alibi
I wasn’t me and I can get hurt in lot many other ways;
In fact, life itself wasn’t that beautiful
For me to hold on and expanding like a swelling balloon for a bang.
That wasn’t the truth, to say the least
But the common denomination for a living
It has to be the bliss and hope and forgetfulness.

After a brief living
I accept life receptively
Like an ever expanding mind dotted with coalescing new collages
Of dreams and few conversations on death and its afterlife!
invitation!

***(11/27/2009)****

No comments: