Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Questions on Life!

This morning, I woke up with a purpose
A purpose to live another day
To settle few scores with certain questions
With choicest answers
Learnt from last night’s nightmares!

Some questions,
They have become parts of me, to the self;
Like my own skin and other assortment of limbs
Carrying wherever I dare go, and
Leaving the odour of its eminence,
Off the shelf
Every time I move, carrying
These questions and the body
For answers
Even before I could asked myself
Even before I could identify myself!

Sometimes,
I think I am groping for answers
To the questions that I have never asked
Sometimes,
It looks like I am painting my dreams
Even before I could fall asleep
And at times,
I feel disgusted with myself
Even to think about my existence, and
The eminence it portrays
In shadows and its many glorified shades!

But the morning
In its many glories
Brought me strength
For a day to challenge myself
Asking questions on my being
And many forsaken truths
Like double headed riddles
That, for so long
I thought for excuses
In the grasp of life
With its many demands
Comfort, cosy dreams and
Cherries and blue nights!

These questions
Now they let me live
And I better not ask
Until I live my life
For all the truths that I seek
In questions for answers!

No comments: