Monday, March 12, 2007

Are you lonesome?

Pasot,

I have so many questions and complaints for you. It will take thousand years for me to pose them. Isn’t it interesting that we have got only a lifetime with so many strokes to be completed!

Anyway, let me start by asking: Are you lonesome? I am asking it because, I feel lonely. It seems I have nobody here. Are you comfortable counting yourself as one of them in that alien place, far away from home? I know…man evolve and migrate…but why do we need to leave behind those we love. Yes, if the answer is that oft quoted phrase “life goes on”, then my Dear, you are one of them, you are no different. You will be one of them. But I wasn’t and not. I am the only one, may be for you too!
We should move on. But along with those whom we love.

So, move into a new environ! New weather, new tradition, saying Good Morning in a new way and waking up with a new Sun and may be with a new promise. I love you being molded to adapt so comfortably and know you love doing them. But, in between, did you ever remember me? Strange questions, strange proportion, I guess! For both of us. You must be busy!

I was trying to untie something. I succumb to the knot. And you are still in my mind, every second, counting every step of mine and asking “Are you lonesome?”

Let me live so that I can ask many more questions. You will be happy for me…thinking ‘this guy is still asking me questions, even though I have left you!’

No comments: