Sunday, March 11, 2007

Did I ever hurt you?

Pasot,

I apologize to you for all those sad words.

After seeing your reply, I had a delightful time. The very next moment, I was back to my usual self…asking for more…Anyway…How are you doing…alone!

As I was about to sleep, a sudden rupture of silence disturbs me. It was calm and deafening. I feared if it will last forever.
Somebody calling me!

As far as I was made convinced, nobody likes to call me, even remember me, including you. And as if I were a part of your life, you were calling me yesterday night, just before I was about fall asleep. May be that was a hangover…or better say…the effect of constant reminiscence of you. Sorry, I shouldn’t disturb you. But what do you do when you know you can’t breathe without air…better be smothered with the pillow once you rested on and smell…

Every aspect of my life has fallen out of your favor, then why these reminiscences in the odd hours?

When you took the flight, I wished to fly alongside you. When you land at your destination, I wished to receive you. Is it my fault to love you?

Believe it or not, I will be taking the toughest decision of my life by living alone, all life long. And if rumors are to be believed, you will be happy if I do so.

Did I ever hurt you?

No comments: