Saturday, March 10, 2007

You walk in the rain and I get wet!

Pasot,

This is for you.

Life is good. And it’s good example that we have set for ourselves…you going away far away from me and I am holding back to myself. You know I have faith in love and life. Life is nothing without love, it is meaningless without love. Interestingly, for some love has many faces…like the ones you have bought in the way, in the market, in the institutes you have attended. But unluckily for me…it has been stuck where it started: a face you carry, a believe you have me my life and the name I called ‘Pasot’. What else, you knew it all!

Anyway, I realise it’s bad to force someone to do something against his/ her own will. This has been happening all life long…I was made to do what I don’t want to do and you have been doing what you never wanted to do. Then what do we call these lives…
Pasot, don’t make yourself secretly bleed with hatred…it’s a strange world where you will find all that you have wished with little tricks, acceptable or not, nice or bad. But I would suggest, don’t do that. Be happy with what you have! The moment you start asking for more, it will, in contrary, ask for more from you.

I know, you always walk in the rain and I always get wet. I have no complain, whatsoever! I don’t repent either. But it reminds me … you were beautiful being yourself. Now what’s that you are becoming?

No comments: