Saturday, March 10, 2007

Do you remember, I cry a lot!

Pasot,

No matter where you live, I can always smell what’s going on your mind. You never knew life’s wondrous tenets like loving and caring. You seem to pretend all life long without any reason. People pretend so that it serves a better purpose or two. But you pretend, knowing you can’t pretend and for no good. And its really bad make-up you wore!

OK, when it comes to you, I pay every little attention. Don’t know why? May be you are the one for me. What will you do if you know you are of little importance to someone’s life or will you think that it’s important to be important in someone’s life. May be you knew it all!

You think you have a past and I think we have a future. I wanted to agitate you so that you take precautions.

All the sweet words you have listened along the way are mere footnotes. And I am not able to understand that you buy those words knowing that they are not from my mouth.

Do you remember, I cry a lot!

No comments: