Saturday, January 20, 2007

Favorite past-time.

While it seems I have nothing more to do, a fair and handsome thought invites me to try once more! In such a raw age, it’s not acceptable to surrender … At least, I can try once more. So I started with the noble thought of writing what’s there in my mind … anything that comes knocking in my mind … about the early morning or rather erratic schedule of Call Centre life to the choice of knickers. Most of them are unreadable… need to decode to understand what are actually there in the form of letters and words. Quite interesting, though!
This not so important task of self assurance to carry on another day has become my favorite past-time. In addition to this, it has consumed most of the free time. In fact, killing time is worth. It allows me to wait for another day, though unknowingly. It’s becoming the purpose of life. Now, I spent most of the time, thinking what I have just written down.
Every time I feel uncomfortable doing so, I double dare myself. Challenge myself … Ask myself if I have forgotten what has happened with ME? Nice or nasty, everything is worth jotting down, at least for myself.
I do know LIFE has magical charms. But when the hoary past became prominent in your day-to-day life, it becomes rather nasty … And like any other mortal, I do buy the thought that ‘we need not exhume the past, it stinks like any other corpse!’… But, it seems to me somebody has assigned LIFE differently to different people.
There are pessimists and optimists. But most wellerisms of life have been copied from somewhere else, and luckily or unluckily we don’t know where from!
When I write, I usually forget the first sentence I started with. Seems, the same has happened here.
Let me write more!

No comments: