Monday, January 22, 2007

I wonder about Happiness too!

Was thinking what constitutes happiness, happiness in life? All of sudden, the guy next to me yelled out something strange, maybe he was shouting about something irresistible in his own language and heartily laughed out! For a moment, I was jealous, not able to digest what made him laugh but not me, though we are in the same place and time. As the proposition itself, he starred directly into my eyes … didn’t know what he felt and said: ‘Don’t try it when you are alone, you may think yourself mad!’
Next moment, when I was alone, I tried to prove a counterpoint. Tried to laugh alone, without nothing; sad or happy! But it didn’t work out.
There, I came to realize! It was nothing more than a illusion … my constant pursuit … my non-existent self.
Now, I whole-heartedly realize that being happy has nothing to do with me and my being. It is merely a reflection of what I see. Or, probably what I feel! Illusions cannot be photographed, I fully understood now.
Don’t try to laugh when actually feel like crying!

No comments: