Friday, January 19, 2007

First Post. Without Love.

Read many posts. And thought of posting some! Never materialize.
I was dreaming about her. May be she was somewhere very near to me. Tried to reaffirm the truth that she does not exist but!
Anyway, this is the first post. There will be more, mostly pieces borne out of my confusion.
Recently, I have started to believe that we can live without love. What to love and whom to trust when everybody is happy ALONE! This may be one of the valid reasons for such numerous blog rolls and scribbles floating here. People talking to themselves and pouring out all that can’t reside inside and seeking succor.
Though I am happy too, thinking I am also part of it, without love.
It has been imperfectly known to us that we can’t live without love. But the AMUSED incredulity of life scandalizes love. Love or no-love, we do not cease to live. And I believe, we can live without love!

No comments: