Friday, January 19, 2007

They Came Calling Me, All Along!

Then…we met!
Meeting old friends and talking about things we did…that’s quite an achievement! It happened to me and I am proud for this ACHIEVEMENT. It helps me do some introspection, not that I was devoid of those fond memories.
Some memories are so fresh; they remind me ‘I am still me’. In between, I thought that I have changed a bit, here and there…but the moment I see them, I wished to rewind…wished to turn backwards (in those days). But everything got stuck with the present when we start talking about present. No wonder, everybody has become something or other.
But our pasts have the strength to rekindle the friendship. There is not even a slight change in the meaning of Friendship. Now I ask to myself, was there any prerogative for being a friend to a friend.

No comments: