Monday, September 1, 2008

Clouds and Images!

Something caught my eye. I am a bi-spectacle. But, it didn’t hinder my view and the image clearly obstructed my view. This was how it caught my eye. In fact, I wanted to see something else. I have no surprises. I knew it too well; this is life.

Nothing.

My mind goes back to something else... comes back with an unknown knot that bound the view rather unsympathetically with my eyes. This time, I wanted to know what it was. Her eyes blank, her skin pale, her hair un-combed and she didn’t moved. My head wrested on the shoulder and I thought it was heavy. Life is a burden if you can save yourself from the views that our senses forbid. I was not uncomfortable but restless. Where did I stand? No, I was in a moving cab.
What a loathsome imagery!

I was all there, all by myself. I couldn’t count on my fellow cab mates. I can’t just say what happened like it. But all the stories of seeing freak and random are rather prominent in the long drive home, in the dark, in the night. It seemed something will just poke out from nowhere. What we come to know better is; it is disgusting to think about it. After few days, everybody stopped by themselves. But the glint of darkness and scare were left unmoved in our minds.

Oh! I was talking about what had caught my eyes. She was beautiful. She moves next to us. It seemed to me, a glance would not be enough. I looked flat at her eyes and the cloud dispersed itself with the wind. It reminded me of my favorite children’s poem on cloud. Look at the clouds. They have all the images in the mind. Think of an object, and it was right there; laughing at you.

Now, the only difference is, I don’t have time to see in broad day light. And the clouds in the night are dull and dark. Even the most beautiful girl was breached with disbelief. And her image: merely a shadow in night.

Anyway, I don’t believe if belief. To be frank, I am scared to put this in words.

She will certainly ask: Are you still busy?

No comments: