Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where do I fit!

Where do I fit? I often wonder, thinking about a place for myself in this world. I have grown up observing this world and the people in it. I am not different to them. I have had my share of love, hatred, betrayal, joy, sad; everything a human being could experience in a lifetime.

But something is still amiss here.

I don’t know what am I doing here? Even worst, I don’t have an alternative. Its not that I hate taking the chance, but the amusing facets of this universe incites my arrogance to hold back, may be for another lifetime. What conspires in my mind, against this proposition is: what else, weren’t these enough, are there any further feelings that I am yet to face! Simply, put this way: I am not afraid of death, in case, dying is the only alternative to this life. Change this life. Live a life, different to this life. Can it be another option? I don’t think.

Anyway, where do I fit?


As an individual, I try to evolve myself as a better human being. I don’t how good a person I have become in these two and half decades. But, in these years, I have able to conjure up a world for myself, of myself, with no complaint. It has no pain. Yet, my world is far from being perfect. It has no place for me. No place for me here too!

Some birds, some trees, some friends, they aren’t enough for me as long as I am not a part to myself. I have become a misfit to myself.

Ok! I should have asked this question to myself.

No comments: