Sunday, February 18, 2007

Another Relocation!

I am proud
Because I know
I have my humility.

I am proud
Because I know
I have my guts.

And I know
My arrogance has its humility
Though in defeats,
Uneasy defeats and submission!

When I met her
I flaunt her flowing tresses,
I flaunt her tempting smile.
And of course,
I flaunt her enduring faith.

Now,
My humility was long gone,
My arrogance was long deceased.
And those routs and capitulations
Rag me
When she relocates!

And the barbs and bullets
And her hair and smile
Though not the finest of mates
I was deemed lyricist
For her lost Native!

Hey babe
This is another confusion
Bound by your faith…

So don’t you worry,
If you can’t cherish my fickle image
Or even if
You can’t visit my abandoned garden!

When you leave your paradise
I too relocate my stable;
When you fight another occupation
I too die a generation,
But when you cry for another Native
I arise for the garret
With guns and bayonets,
That’s my Humility
That’s my Guts.

And faith
That was your lost freedom,
And love
That was your broken dream
So, I am still here…
Deemed a lyricist
For your lost Native!

No comments: