Sunday, February 18, 2007

Wait: I wait; Smile: I cry.

If these broken pieces
No, no these unfinished lines
Have to meant
A thing or two; then
‘It’s only you’
Only you, if you allow.
And my imaginations,
Like your glowing eyes..
To escape this wondrous gaunt..
‘Head to toe…only me’
Air to ground…only you”
To your freedom!

But a thing or two
Names like his..
Situation like hell..
Never sprung any surprise
Though they are my grave.

If this is my fairy land,
To win you..
Surely grave that of mine;
My citadel where
Your glowing eyes reigns.
But here..
That name, that hell smother.

Push me,
I brave your smile.
Curse me
I dream your smile.
Kill me I caress your smile.
What do you need..
A smile, it’s enough, so
Glare me and bathe me in the steaming heart.
That’s what I get
When someone smiles?
Wait: I wait,
Smile: I cry!

No comments: