Sunday, February 18, 2007

She Lived!

They asked me:
“Did she ever exist?”
They asked unknowingly seeing me clasp her image.
They don’t know the silence
And obviously,
They don’t know the turbulence
So profusely blooming in my existence.

That’s a fact,
So I didn’t ponder much;
It will stay a fact.

But,
How do I explain,
The recluse that she is?
How do I maintain,
The repose that they performed?

My shivering tranquility
That carried her composer,
They see it my frailty
That buried the sinner;
Committed while observing the obligation of faith.

Not knowing her faith,
They asked its exhibition;
Yet she stands in allegiance unabridged
And I know:
She is pure!

They don’t know,
“Pure has it all”;
The acceptance of faith
And the respect of belief.

But,
They will ask me:
“Did she ever exist?”,
Everytime I breathe her name,
Everytime she becalms me.

And that’s a perpetual quandary
For “My breathe is her name and
Her being me”.

No comments: