Thursday, February 1, 2007

Trying to be busy!

My fellow beings, I have problems living here. I hate people calling me by names and looking at me for the same response. It’s better to be a shadow than a poltergeist, who makes all sort of noises only to manifest his/her presence. People run riots and see if the sky and heaven have the same purpose of being there. People look up to sky and sigh: “He is seeing us and having a count of every misdeed.”
Last night, I was trying to be busy with myself. Something slipped into my mind and I was somewhat shy about being myself. “Look at me, I spoke to myself, how poor this person is? He breathes. He eats. He wishes… (These were few of the nonsense in my mind)… And he is so idle, very idle even to dream.” I sneered to myself…jeer myself only find that I wasn’t alone at all. By my side, there stood my shadow, in total silence. He must be thinking if what had transpired this busy soul to mutter in the dark! Did he wronged to others or somebody has just gotten to know any secret of his?
Fair enough, I complained again to myself: And forced myself to go out and walk among the trees. This is how I kept myself busy, alone.

No comments: