Thursday, February 1, 2007

A day I wan’t part of it!

Today is just another day with a new beginning. I woke up early, in the morning. Perhaps, it may be one of those defining MOMENTS of life, to be able to wake up early in the morning. Nothing suits better, if you can jog a while, talk a while and have a cup full of tea while pondering over day to day happenings.
With such a splendid morning to beckon a day, it was almost impossible to turn back to where I was yesterday night. The previous night abandoned me to my own comfort and provided me the solitude I desperately needed. It certainly provided the shelter but the dawn was more fascinating, an impromptu precedent for the day.
So, how the day went on? By the noon, I thought I am actually blessed. I was able to identify myself more passionately with the surrounding. People around me seem to laugh. Everybody appears as if all of them are here by their wish.
The final impression of the day was, even if it wasn’t contrary to the reality, I was happy. It was not a perceived notion, but rather an alibi borne out of me being somewhere else. I was not here.

No comments: