Sunday, February 18, 2007

Only A Day Left!

Only a day left
Another day will past
And it follows my past.
The same laugh with the same silence
The same raze with the same blush,
Your face being the sole difference.
But,
Neither you change
Nor I…
The same you and me!

I am not deaf,
That’s what I was made sure, though
I didn’t hear anything from your mouth.
I am not blind,
Does it need a blink to prove, though
I still hide from your face?
I am not a dumb,
Every time I utter a word, though
They were my faults, you never move.
So to say,
I enjoy my days, but
You never touch my heart!

Then my story begins…
“Yesterday evening
She was with me
And I was alone!

I do knew:
‘This day will be same’
Yet she played my queen
And you all laughed at me…”

Period…

Do you know…
Who am I?

Another period…

Often did this question reveal me
It’s dark, though
Still my story goes on.

“And,
I saw her in the dark
While the wheels move
She sparkles.
I realised…
He too teases me! But
Only a blush.
May be for
Once she said:
‘It’s the colour of victory’.
How could I betray her
And I dreamed another victory!

‘I’, a little desire
‘She’, the whole world. Still
I caress all the differences
Waiting her to fondle my desire.”

Rejoinder.

Leave it!
Never wait a look from love
Stroke her,
Pinch her,
Tease her…
I should suggest?
Yes, yes
She knows how to freeze!
Thank God!
Ice do chill like any desire,
That’s why I shake
Shake my feet without any rhythm.

Does she really know:
‘How to freeze a heart’ Or,
‘If she likes me to cry?’
I would like to know!

Sortita.

“Yesterday evening
She was with me
And I was alone.
And I saw her in the dark…
Through the tinted glass
Then I wonder…
Was that reflection of the yellow?”

But only a day left!

No comments: