Sunday, February 18, 2007

Touch-Me-Not!

My exploits in the heaven
My confusion in the hell
My elation for a second
My saga of illusion…
How all that embark on?

My Romeo,
My cupidity is you.
A million stars did shone bright
For your empty body
And the world counts her
Though, Juliet was the name.
But I wonder
Did she adorned her lips
With my name.
Once you did submit
‘You are mine!’
Do I need to say again:
‘Love potions are poison
Poison, the elixir
Doesn’t seclude you from me!’

Roses are no more Red
Thorns are no more Stern
Gardens are no more Spring…

May be these swaps
Entwined those deeds of mine
With your persistent make-ups.

Then,
I say:
Poison tastes bitter and
Poison do seclude you from me.
My Romeo,
You are still my cupidity.
But Juliet,
You never knew
‘The world is round’,
Of being Rose, the plight is!

So don’t say
‘Let Roses bloom in your heart’
I will instead
Plant a touch me not,
“Touch-Me-Not.”

No comments: